Adminswife

Saturday, January 02, 2010

THIRD ONE DONE!!!!!

Emily & Dan took George to the vet and went grocery shopping. While they were gone, I started puzzle #3. I stopped for lunch and clean up - then went right back to it. Here is the finished product:

In case you can't tell from the picture, the puzzle is a man holding his jacket open with a huge amount of buttons pinned on his shirt and inside of his jacket. It was a little hard doing this one, but I made it.

I know you are sick of seeing puzzles that are put together, but Betsey told me to send her proof that I finished each and every one of them. I will post the rest when I get them done as well.

We are having a relaxing day today - hope you are too!

3 Comments:

At January 02, 2010 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing the puzzles. You must be an expert jigsaw puzzle person! Thanks for posting. Happy New Year!
Jane

 
At January 02, 2010 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mind seeing them at all! I did demand it, after all. You are going through these FAST! I thought the refrigerator one would be really easy because all the foods would be really recognizable. Guess not! Was the button one that hard?

Glad you're enjoying them! Sheesh, you're almost out. I'll have to send you something else to keep you busy...maybe some grading?? ;)

love,
Betsey

 
At January 04, 2010 7:36 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Wow, you are puzzling it up! Good job; those look frustratingly hard! Good mind exercise.

It was good to talk to you yesterday. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home