Adminswife

Thursday, December 31, 2009

USING CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!!!!

Since there wasn't any therapy yesterday, I created my own therapy. I finished the first of five puzzles in one day. When Betsey, Zachary & Elyse see it finished, I will start another one. Here is the finished product:

This is an "April Fools" puzzle. Things are either backwards or out of place. It wasn't the easiest puzzle to put together, but I did it! Any takers to help with the next one?

Therapy is from 2-5 today, so I may not get puzzle #2 out. Maybe tomorrow?

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

4 Comments:

At December 31, 2009 3:37 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Ha...is there a fish going up the stairs? That puzzle looks like fun! I would help you with the next one, but you would have to wait a while.

Have fun!

 
At December 31, 2009 6:57 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Yes, there is a fish going up the stairs, a faucet coming out of the side of the fireplace, look at the feet of the people, many errors in the photo.

 
At January 01, 2010 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you figured it out. That's why I gave you that one, because I was curious about it and couldn't figure it out, so I was hoping you could! Thanks. :)

Glad to see the finished project! Please post a pic of your next one - I want actual proof that you are completing these. :)

love you!
Betsey

 
At January 01, 2010 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I miss the kids. This empty old apartment is lonely without them. And empty chip bags with lonely crumbs make me cry.

- Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home