Adminswife

Sunday, January 10, 2010

SLEDDING & FOURTH ONE DONE!!!!!

We took the kids sledding. We had to watch them carefully because a kid died on that hill last week (he hit a tree). If you look beyond where the kids are at the bottom of the hill, that is where the kid went down and hit the tree. Zachary tried that hill once, and Dad told him not to use it again.

Team work gets you up the hill faster!

Puzzle #4: This one was the hardest one yet. I only worked a few minutes at a time on it because it was so maddening. It was so hard, I couldn't even do the edges. I had to do each box separately and fit them together.

Tim was here for the weekend. He left after lunch today (Sunday) and stopped by the Portage house to check on things. There was over two feet of snow there. At least the driveway was shoveled. We have a showing on Tuesday. Maybe this will be it - we can at least hope and pray to that extent.

6 Comments:

At January 10, 2010 7:35 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Fun times! I'm glad you took pics of the sledding!

 
At January 11, 2010 8:50 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Definitely hoping and praying. Hey, Em's back online! :) It's so great to see that.

We are praying daily for your house to sell and/or for God to provide for all your needs. Keep us updated on news from the showing.

Love you all!

 
At January 11, 2010 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES!! Glad the kids survived the sledding trip! It really looks like you guys had fun. Did you and Dad hit the slopes too?? I wouldn't mind pictures of that...

Is that puzzle one that I gave you? Jeepers. If it is, I'll try to pick out simpler ones in the future! That one really does look tough. Thanks for posting the picture of it, though!

I am on board with the hopes and prayers for the house to sell!

love,
Betsey

 
At January 13, 2010 12:56 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

I miss you guys.

 
At January 14, 2010 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend! :)

love,
Betsey

 
At January 21, 2010 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was good talking with you this morning! I love that you are up while I am driving so we can just chat.

I hope you have a good day! I miss you guys.

love,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home