Adminswife

Sunday, May 08, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

As I was minding my own business waiting for time to leave for church, my children interrupted my reading to wish me a Happy Mother's Day.


Today was a special day all around.

It began with homemade cards by Zachary & Elyse.

Elyse made a card with a bow on the front. You had to unsnap the bow to open the card (very creative). She listed several things that she is thankful for that I do for her. It was very nice.


Zachary made a card that thanked me for several things and then gave me 30 seconds of peace (which he is counting out in the picture). It was a nice 30 seconds.


The six children and five grandchildren put a bunch of pictures on a calendar for May 2011 to April 2012. Each month had pictures of one of the kids or grandkids. It was an awesome gift. Elyse decided to take it to SS and show everyone. After she showed it, I took it to my SS class. Everyone thought it was a tremendous idea and loved all of it.


Thank you Luke, Lacey, Grace, Caleb, Ava, Jaden, Dan, Emily, George, Tobin, Erin, Bristol, Titus, Rogue, Micah, Betsey, Zelda, Zachary & Elyse. What a wonderful way to celebrate today!

3 Comments:

At May 09, 2011 11:20 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Your welcome! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day. Love you!

 
At May 09, 2011 3:56 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

:) I liked this post. And the fact that you included the dogs! :) Haha, I'm sure they appreciate it.

Happy Mother's Day!

(PS Elyse's card was very creative, and Zachary's 30 seconds of peace made me laugh)

 
At May 10, 2011 9:13 PM, Blogger Betsey said...

I can tell you're enjoying those 30 seconds! Hope it's enough to get you through until summer. :)

Zelda really didn't put a ton of effort into your Mother's Day, but it was nice of you to include her. :) That's great incentive for her to try not to pee on the carpet the next time she's over. Good thinking!

love you, Mom!
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home