Adminswife

Monday, April 25, 2011

SHE SHOOTS, SHE SCORES!!!!!

Today was Elyse's first tennis lesson. Her teacher is Zachary's basketball coach. Elyse didn't want to go. She was afraid she would be embarrassed.

When she got home, Dad asked her how was tennis. She said it was cold. He didn't ask for the weather report, but how she liked it. She said it was fun. Did we not tell her that would be the case?

First lesson:


She did a really good job!


Zachary played basketball with Daniel (Coach's son) while Elyse took her lesson. I went shopping at WalMart during the one-hour lesson. Killed three stones with one bird!

Zachary waiting for a rebound.


Yes, I am back to driving kids all over the place. Lucky me!

7 Comments:

At April 25, 2011 5:41 PM, Blogger Tim said...

WooHoo! Go Elyse!

 
At April 25, 2011 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of that girl! Elyse, you're so brave! I hope you enjoy playing and that you learn a lot from your lessons. Will you teach me some stuff the next time I see you??? I need to practice REAL bad!

Love you!
Betsey

 
At April 25, 2011 6:38 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Elyse says: "Gulp!"

 
At April 26, 2011 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take that as a YES!

:)

love,
Betsey

 
At April 26, 2011 7:32 AM, Blogger Emily said...

How fun! Elyse, you will have to teach me how to play!

 
At April 26, 2011 10:54 AM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Elyse charges $100,000,000.00 per hour - she is a bit expensive.

 
At April 27, 2011 1:34 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Oh my. Not sure I can afford a lesson. But I really want one! Last time we played (which is like the second time in my entire life) I really enjoyed it. Go Elyse, go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home