Adminswife

Saturday, November 05, 2011

PCS & FAMILY TIME!!!!!

Dad, Zachary, Elyse & I went to Portage to see PCS's gym. How do we entertain kids for a road trip? Here is how:


What does Dad do on a field trip? Get cheaper gas (35 cents a gallon cheaper than VH).


Stone Ave. is under construction. They are putting in drains and redoing the road. It will be really nice when it is done - but now, not so much...


Ta-da! The new gym. The cheerleaders practicing - no more octagon practices:


Our precious tour guide:


Dan, Emily, and Betsey ran in the "Hot Chocolate Race" in Chicago today. Zachary, Elyse & I decided to go down to meet up with them, have lunch, give them Grace's B-day gift and just see each other. Walking to our lunch establishment - "Potbelly."


After a great lunch! Dan-O is pretty good at taking pictures.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dan-O! Hope you enjoyed "some" of your day!

6 Comments:

At November 05, 2011 4:19 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Elyse says: "I will broadcast this to the world - I am officially taller than Betsey! That means that I am the tallest girl in the Rumley family even though I am the youngest. YAY! And the "wreck" I had at Potbelly was really good. That was fun! Toodles!

 
At November 05, 2011 7:59 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

OH MY GOSH the PCS gym is finished! That's awesome. It would have been sooo nice to have that while I was in high school. Coulda walked to practice every day. Sweeeet!

And yes, Elyse, you are the tallest now. Just so you know, I coulda used those inches back in high school too!

Thanks for the photos, Mom! Where's Dad in the Chicago photo? And how did the race go?

 
At November 05, 2011 8:53 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Dad didn't go with us. He was tutoring all day. Sorry he didn't get in the pictures.

 
At November 05, 2011 9:55 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Elyse, only if you don't count Mom.

Erin, open, not finished, but very usable. They put in a nice poured synthetic floor and very nice bleachers.

 
At November 06, 2011 7:56 AM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Elyse says: "Well, Dad, Mom technically isn't a kid, so yes I am the tallest GIRL in this family. Oh shoot, I just realized I just called Emily, Betsey & Erin KIDS! Sorry! Now I have to see if I can be taller than Lacey, hmm!"

 
At November 07, 2011 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, let's not forget Lacey! ;) Good luck, Elyse.

Mom, I LOVE that group shot of all of us! Can you send me a digital copy of that so it's not all pixilized?? I don't know how to spell pixelized. Sorry.

I had an AWESOME time, thanks for coming out to see us!!!

love,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home