Adminswife

Monday, April 08, 2013

GRANDS!!!!!

We have three of the 5 1/2 grands here this week.  After church on Sunday, Zachary & Elyse took the kids to the playground so I could take a nap.  My nap lasted 55 minutes - silly kids. 

Jaden played Guitar Praise with Uncle Zach.  Zachary was amazed at his rhythm (I guess he follows in his mother's footsteps).  Everyone took a turn, they had a great time playing it.




Pictures from the playground.  Not sure what all is happening since I wasn't there.  Enjoy!





Ava wants to go to the zipline.  If the rain ever stops, we will do that.  It takes me to drive them there because it is too far for little ones to walk.

L & L - have a great time, we are!

4 Comments:

At April 08, 2013 12:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jaden was scarily good at that game. Can't wait to go to the zipline... if we ever do. :)

 
At April 09, 2013 8:14 AM, Blogger Tim said...

It is true that grand children are wonderful, and we wonder why did not have them first. One downside, however, is that grand children are much louder than children. :-)

 
At April 11, 2013 10:27 AM, Blogger Emily said...

OH dad, you're funny. Are you sure you aren't just older now??

Fun times! Enjoy the kiddos!

 
At April 13, 2013 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice action shots on the swings; I'm surprised they're not all blurry. Kudos to the photographer!

I'm with Em - I don't think kids have gotten louder; I think my darling parents have gotten older. Not old. Just older.

Love you guys!
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home