Adminswife

Saturday, June 08, 2013

AMAZING!!!!!

We bragged on Zachary on the last post, so now it is Elyse's bragging time.  Here is the sweater she knitted all by herself!  The picture doesn't do it justice, but it is gorgeous.  The color is purple because our camera doesn't know its colors.  Elyse says:  "I figured out how to sew a seam so that it doesn't look like it's there.  YAY!!!!!"

If you click on the picture, you can really tell what the sweater looks like - even though the picture is sideways (which we don't know how to correct).




What do you think?

6 Comments:

At June 08, 2013 5:25 PM, Blogger Tim said...

It's beautiful Nice work, Elyse.

 
At June 08, 2013 9:30 PM, Anonymous Lacey said...

Good job, Elyse! It's beautiful! I'm thoroughly impressed! :-)

 
At June 09, 2013 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope I don't look that squashed in real life!!!

Thanks, Dad, Lacey!!!!

The most amazing part is that it FITS. XD I thought it was going to be too big....

 
At June 11, 2013 12:37 PM, Blogger Emily said...

OH my goodness, oh my goodness!!! It's beautiful! Elyse, you re so talented!!

 
At June 11, 2013 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Emily! XD

 
At June 11, 2013 1:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home