Adminswife

Monday, June 17, 2013

STAYCATION!!!!!

Between Zachary's baseball games, we decided to take a staycation.  We are spending the nights with Emily & Dan, but taking day trips around Grand Rapids. 
For our first day, we went to Craig's Cruisers.  We played putt-putt golf.  Elyse got two hole-in-ones, I got one hole-in-one.  Elyse & I went on the High Ropes Course.  It was fun AND scary!  Never again, if that means anything to you.

All four of us drove the go-karts.  Then Dad & Zachary went again.  It was a good day.  I hope you can see enough of these pictures, even if they are a little dark.

Getting our harnesses on...
See, I can do it...
Elyse can too...
The easy one...

We made it...
We couldn't get out of there fast enough...
Dad & Zachary on their second run...



Heading back to the car to put away our picnic lunch...
Gerald Ford Museum...
The fountain in front of the museum...

The oval office...



A bracelet from Indonesia...

The president's cabinet...

Cool football statute...

The historic bridge...

3 Comments:

At June 18, 2013 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd also like to say that I had to wear Z's shoes on the high ropes course........ Yuck.

I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE HOLE IN ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I normally get 0! Yayyyyyyyyyyy bragging XD

Now we can go to the zoo!!!! And tomorrow, DUNE BUGGIES. Yay. :)

-Elyse

 
At June 18, 2013 1:02 PM, Anonymous Jane said...

Looks like you are having fun. Are you between homes right now or just having your "staycation"?
Jane

 
At June 18, 2013 9:01 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

I looove these photos! Too much fun! I'm so amazed at you two going on the high ropes course! I am terrified of those things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home