Adminswife

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

WE'RE GOING TO MILWAUKEE ON THE TRAIN!!!!!

Actually, we went to Milwaukee and continued on to Minot.  We are staying with Erin & Bristol until Sunday.  Here are photos from our train ride that was only two-hours late.  YAY!








Flooding again...

Sawing logs...


 
Z & E's latest toy...

20 hours on a train will do that to you...

LOVE this pillow!

Minot train station all remodeled...

Waiting for Erin to pick us up!



Little "B"


Love those pigtails!

Bristol put stickers all over my shirt!

Sudoko on the train (sorry these pictures are out of order, don't know how that happens)


We are enjoying our trip - hope you enjoy our pictures.

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2013 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well.... it was interesting, I can say that, at least. The worst part was yesterday, when I still felt like I was on the train, my head was bouncing and stuff (not physically, it just felt like it). The best was probably losing my yarn on the train... I mean, I spent good money on it, but still, I was ready to pitch that stuff out a window. (: Or maybe it was the root beer... I don't know (:

 
At August 23, 2013 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

20 hours is SO MANY!!! I would've been a little batty by the end, too. It looks like you and Elyse are good traveling buddies for each other, though. Glad you made it! And what a cute little pumpkin to greet you when you get there! She is so adorable.

Have fun, everybody!!!

love,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home