Adminswife

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ERIN GOT TO ME!!!!!

Ok, so I will update. Problem: I have nothing to say. That is the reason for the delay in updating. The numbers are going down - yeah! Even on my own personal scale at home (which hasn't been the case in several weeks). I have changed my eating habits (somewhat). I am sure that is the reason.

Yesterday Zachary roller bladed around the block while Elyse and I walked. He is amazing on those things. Like Emily was when she was little (seems they are just part of his feet - he can do stairs and everything).

God woke me up this morning at 3:00 a.m. I was wide awake and felt the urge to pray for Lacey. So, Lacey, you were prayed for from 3:00 to 5:20 this morning. Hope all is going well. I didn't want to call you at that time to find out what was going on, just in case you were sleeping and not laboring. But, you were in my thoughts and prayers for a long time today! Just in case you forgot, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

So, that was a long post when I had nothing to say. Love you all!

3 Comments:

At March 29, 2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

see, that's all you gotta do. just start rambling and it will all come to you. 'member, you can put your funny elyse and zach stories up too!

you're doing so good! way to be homie gee. miss y'all!

 
At March 29, 2006 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE doing good. I'm proud. Both of the weight loss and the prayer thing. I think it rocks that God woke you up AND that you listened. Sometimes we skip that second step. :) You're cool.

I LOVE YOU!!!
-Betsey

 
At March 30, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

hehe who's gomer pyle?? i guess i jus tknow what he said, not him. whoops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home