Adminswife

Monday, July 03, 2006

HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!

We got up early this morning to take Tim to school. We only had 18.6 miles to go. At the 16.6 mile mark, Zachary threw up and filled the back seat floor with apple juice and bile. The car smells terrific! We are cleaning up two kids (they smell like apple juice) and then heading to the store to get some carpet cleaner and a pail with a lid (for next time). This is getting really old. I will also look for a health food store and get some ginger tablets. Maybe that will help.

Now if we had a college aged girl with us, we could leave the two little ones sleeping while I took Tim to school. Any volunteers? We are right next to an airport if you are willing!

Where are my children when you need them?

4 Comments:

At July 03, 2006 9:43 AM, Blogger Emily said...

love the updates mom! i wish i could come down there but i'd have to be back wednesday by 8:00am. i work W, Th, F of this week and all next week. if next week falls through...wanna fly me down?

 
At July 03, 2006 9:44 AM, Blogger Emily said...

oh and the zach thing - do you think there is something seriously wrong? this puking is not normal. should he see a doctor?

 
At July 03, 2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry. i work occasionally. no can do. but yuck...hope this thing goes away. ew.

-erin

 
At July 03, 2006 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( Sorry I can't be there to help you out! Although I am off Tuesday and Wednesday....

The rest of my schedule:

Thurs 9-4
Fri 8-2
Sat 10-C

I'd like to change Saturday's so I can go up to GR with Emily and Erin. I'm gonna be ticked if I can't. Gotta go back to work now! (I'm on lunch break) Love you!

-Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home