Adminswife

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO.....

Yesterday was the PCS Christmas Concert. It was AMAZING! Brent was awesome! The message was so good and so clear. There were several college students there. Most of them came back to our house for the evening. When I walked in the house, I noticed it was cold. So, I turned up the heat to 70. After getting the kids to bed, the college kids were downstairs, I decided I would go to bed and read (it was warmer under the covers). You think that would have rung a bell, but it didn't.

Dad stayed up to "chaperone" the college kids. He noticed that he was freezing. At midnight, he shooed the college kids out and came to bed. All night he fought me for the covers, you think we would have got the hint. So, this morning I got out of bed and noticed that it was cold. I checked the thermostat and it was 60 degrees in the house. I turned up the heat and then I noticed that the switch was off. Someone had turned off the heat.

Then I remembered that Zachary hit the thermostat with a football (nerf one that is) and I had just adjusted the temperature and NOT the switch. So, since yesterday around 2:00 p.m., the heat wasn't on. It was such a nice day yesterday outside, I guess we didn't need any heat inside. But last night - it was COLD!

Where are my older children when I need them?

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 9:13 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

hey mamasita, sorry i missed the performance. i would have liked to be there. buuuuut...my school doesn't like to let us out of here until Christmas is right on top of us. yeesh. see you this weekend! wooooohoooooo! i'll have lots of dirty laundry, aren't you excited???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home