Adminswife

Friday, December 08, 2006

ANOTHER STORY!!!!!


Zachary tearing the Widholm's house down.

Elyse joined in the fun as well!

Boy is Elyse like Betsey (as if you didn't know). Last night, I made a new stew for dinner. It is called Colorful Chicken Stew. Elyse looked at it and said she didn't want it. I said, "You don't have to like it, you just have to eat it." She picked at it. We ate and left the table. A few minutes later she came in the living room and said she was done. I said, "Did you throw it away?" She said, "Yes!" So, I got her another heaping bowlful and set the microwave for 15 minutes and told her that if she wasn't done when the bell rang she would get swatted for each piece of stew left in her bowl. Lo and behold, she was done with the whole bowl in three minutes. AND, she didn't even throw up like she was threatening. What a piece of work!

After a dry run to the emergency room to watch the Mahler's children, we are just beginning to start school and it is noon. I guess it just wasn't meant to be today!

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2006 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's not like me at ALL, Mom...I wouldn't have admitted it. :)

Oh fun. I can't wait to come home!

-Buzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home