Adminswife

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HOMESCHOOLING STORIES!!!!!

We have been studying the forest in Science in 3rd grade. Completely unprompted by me, the following conversation took place:

Zachary said to Elyse: "I know how to tell how old you are!"

Elyse said, "How?"

Zahcary: "Let's just cut you in half and count the rings."

If you didn't laugh, I guess you had to be there! Wish you were here!

I tried to include some pictures, but blogger won't let me do it at this time. Pretty soon, I will send them.

3 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

hahahaha! that is amusing.

 
At December 06, 2006 10:01 PM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

How many rings did she have? Luke wants to know if that is what your pictures are of. : - )

 
At December 06, 2006 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

THAT makes me miss home.

Love you guys!
-Boo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home