Adminswife

Monday, January 01, 2007

YELLED AT AGAIN!!!!!


Caleb, the happy "orange-nosed" baby. He is
sooo precious!

Caleb helping Daddy open his DVD and million
dollars (Ten "100 Grand" candy bars).

Lacey getting slippers and unders (don't tell her
I wrote this here).

Dan-O so happy! Betsey made him a St. Louis
Blues emblem in Pottery class.

Do you think Emily is excited about an
oven mitt?

Elyse & Zachary both got this and love it.
It is a PC Animation Station. We haven't
worked all the bugs out yet, but we are
closing in on it.

It was a super 2nd Christmas. All 12 of us were here. It was all too short though. I'll have more pictures another time - this is so slow and I am extra tired. Sorry.

2 Comments:

At January 01, 2007 6:34 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I love the pictures mom! You didn't elaborate on the "yelled at again!" part...did you forget? or was it inappropriate??

 
At January 01, 2007 9:26 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

No, I didn't forget about explaining the "yelled at again" part. Erin is always saying to update. Now Betsey put her two cents worth on the previous post. So, I thought I would tease her about "yelling" at me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home