Adminswife

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

AND THE CELEBRATION CONTINUES!!!!!

Yep, we celebrated some more. Zachary, Elyse & I drove to Wyoming, Michigan, to have lunch with Luke, Lacey, Grace, Caleb and Emily. Missed you, Dan. Grace made a GREAT card for me with a bizillion stickers on it. She does a great job at art! Caleb walked for me. He is getting so big.

Now that we are home, we need to get back to our regular routine. I have laundry galore, shirts to iron, cleaning and more cleaning. I like Lacey's term for Monday - "Messy Mondays." Only problem with that term is, it is Tuesday. So I guess we have Turmoil Tuesdays. Whatever!

Erin is in finals and will be home next week. Betsey will be home the next week after that. You think we have laundry now, wait until the girls get home - geez louise (as Luke would say).

Pictures of my birthday celebration will have to wait - the camera goes into the repair shop tomorrow night. Hopefully, minor repairs and minor costs. Love you, Erin!

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2007 4:06 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

aaahh, sorrrrrry! i'm an awful daughter. and thanks for the encouragement, i only have 2 finals left! woot!

 
At February 23, 2007 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH mid-terms! Woot. It's going to be a fun week.

Glad you had more b-day celebrations, wish I could've been there for all of them! Glad the camera's getting fixed. What would Zach do with all his spare time if he couldn't make lego videos??

Yeah, about the laundry...I think I have to do it tonight...because I'm out of underwear...but I'm also out of laundry quarters. Hmmm. Dilemma. Borrow $? Or just wear the same underwear for a week?? I'll let you know what I decide.

-Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home