Adminswife

Monday, May 21, 2007

FT. WAYNE ZOO & MOTEL!!!!!


Pretending we are dinosaur babies.

Just after Zachary tried this out, Eric flipped him over.

Isn't she cute? Such innocence.

Even at the zoo, on the carousel, we talk on the cell phone.

Sweet 16 and never been kissed - NOT!

Drooling over the fact that I won't pay for a pony ride.


Proof that I was there (with friends in the background).

Trying to compare the size of the peacock in the tree to a human.

Spencer as a "joey."

He was really strutting his stuff - gorgeous!

Three cuties on a turtle.

All our children were in the doghouse.

Zachary at the motel pool. He had such a good time.

The rest of the gang in the pool.

Friday was the zoo, Saturday was the home school convention. I purchased a whole mess of used books for next school year. Plus I ordered the new ones I needed as well. Spent lots of money, saved lots of money and had a blast.

4 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. I really haven't been kissed. Quit spreading rumors.

Loved the pictures! And I had a great time at the zoo. You and Stevia are fun.

Love,
Boo

 
At May 21, 2007 7:33 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Ooooh, look, Mom! I'm logged in as YOU so I can leave people nasty comments and they'll think they're from you! Mwuah-ha-ha!!!!

#$%&

*%&^

$^#%

^ Check out all those four-letter words. Aminswife has a potty mouth.

 
At May 22, 2007 3:00 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

SO FUN. those peacocks are beautiful, wow! can't wait to see all you blokes this weekend! i'm a'comin' (if all goes as planned)!!

that pool looks so good. it is hotter than firecrackers over here. k, gotta keep movin, i have lots to do! bye.

 
At May 24, 2007 12:25 PM, Blogger Emily said...

looks like you all had a great time! I wish I was swimming right now. It is the perfect weather for the beach and i'm stuck at work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home