Adminswife

Monday, May 14, 2007

MOTHER'S DAY 2007!!!!!


My creative photographer! This is the inside of a drinking
glass with ice in it.

Smile, you're on candid camera!

A bit fuzzy, but isn't that the way we curly people look?

The two "old" people at the party. Dad is hooking up my
"cell phone" on my purse (it is actually a clip-on watch).

Cracker Barrel was amazing (except my chicken was air and completely tasteless). It was fun seeing Erin AND her tatoo. Since Elyse spent the weekend at Rose, they had to bring their own gift. They brought "stolen" flowers, courtesy of Rose.

When we got home, we hit Wendy's for their frosties (Zachary's favorite).

Both married kids called and wished me a "Happy Mother's Day." Both sent cards: one funny and one very serious (thanks kids). I am tired from driving all weekend. This coming weekend will be the same as we head to Ft. Wayne Zoo and the Homeschool Convention.

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2007 6:32 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

love you! cool pictures, i look pretty amazing as always. hehehe, those are nice faces.

 
At May 15, 2007 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love seeing all the pictures! sorry we had to miss it...gotta keep all the mothers in my life happy now! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home