Adminswife

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

WHAT DO YOU THINK?????


Our little girl got her hair cut today. We were tired of the messies and
the tangles. So, we will take opinions any time now.

Side view!

Other side view!

Back: it has one layer in it.

Zachary bought this light saber with his own money. He and the Mahlers sure
love playing with them. "In a galaxy far, far away." This is Anakin Skywalker's
light saber from Episode 3. But you already knew that (I didn't).

I didn't get my hair cut today because we ran out of time. It will happen in two weeks (not sure I can wait that long, but I will have to). Terry cut his hours back and that means it takes longer to get an appointment.

Enjoy!

6 Comments:

At May 02, 2007 4:50 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

she's so grown up! yay for haircuts, they're always fun.

 
At May 02, 2007 9:52 PM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

Looks just like Emily!

-Luke (using Lacey's login)

 
At May 03, 2007 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great Elyse!
Zack- I always wanted a light sabre:) (sp?) My friend used one as a pointer in her classroom for a little while! Have fun! :)

Heather

 
At May 03, 2007 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She does look a lot like Em!

A light sabre pointer for the classroom would be SWEET! :)

-Betsey

 
At May 04, 2007 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls are all alike. I came home for lunch after she got it cut and she was in her bedroom. It took several attempts to get her to come out. When she came out she had a blanket wrapped around her head and across her face so all that I could see was her eyes. She said, "My hair looks terrible!" Fishing compliments...all the same.

 
At May 04, 2007 6:26 PM, Blogger Emily said...

excuse me! we don't all fish for compliments, but if the men in our lives were more sharing with them maybe we wouldn't have to ask for them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home