Adminswife

Friday, April 10, 2009

FUN DAY!!!!!

The following is one boring post to read, sorry.

I know, you are supposed to have pictures and lots of them. But, what do you do when you don't even take the camera with you?

Today, we had a regular day of school. We got done super early (10:30). Tim had the day off, so we decided it was family day. After getting ready to go, we headed to Michigan City. We stopped at Lighthouse Place to see if Hanna Anderson had any sales going for Elyse. Nope! So, we hit the store with the samples of different dips set out. We had several. Then we headed to Michigan for Redamak's. The owner gave away all drinks today, otherwise we would have ordered water. On the way to Merrillville, we stopped by the house. After everyone took a few minute break, we headed to Tyler's Tender. It is the cutest restaurant. You can sit at the counter and a train will bring your meal to you. They have a train set up like a little town. For $1 you can actually ride the train around three or four times. We ate our meal and then the kids rode the train for $1 each.

While we were gone, we had our first showing of the house. Tim kept teasing us all evening that we should be getting a phone call around 6:01 with an offer. The showing was from 4-6. When we got home, we could tell someone was here. Two doors were left open that weren't open when we left, and the shower curtain was pulled back (something I never do). So, we know they were here. What they thought of the house, we have yet to learn.

So, that was our "fun" day. There wasn't any fighting and we had a great time. Unusual, I know. Sorry there weren't any pictures. We are boring people.

4 Comments:

At April 10, 2009 7:51 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Good day.

 
At April 10, 2009 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, such a happy day! I am glad you all enjoyed your free time. That train restaurant sounds SO cute!!! I'm glad you guys found it. That post was NOT boring...can't wait to see Elyse's stories on here!

Thanks for being a support system for me when I got nervous! It was nice having you two to talk to. I'm really looking forward to seein gyou all for a bit on Monday (and Sunday night)!

Loooove,
Betsey

 
At April 11, 2009 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, you'll never guess what I need to buy while I'm home.....that's right: nylons. For my interview. Can you believe it?? Never thought I would hear myself say that....

Can't wait to see you all!

Love,
Betsey

 
At April 11, 2009 3:10 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I'm so jealous...I want Redamack's!

We are praying for the house to sell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home