Adminswife

Saturday, March 07, 2009

PAINTING DONE!!!!!

Zachary's room is empty, prepped and painted. We are now making it our "retreat." Zachary is sleeping in Betsey's room downstairs. When Betsey comes for a month this summer, Zachary will sleep in Erin's room. We still have a long list of things to do on the house before we can list the house for sale.

Dad is the better painter, so he did most of the work.

I put the tape on before the trim, did some of the trim work, and helped clean the room. Our photographer got my best side!

Notice the antenna for the new converter box. It works better sideways. It looks funny, but at least we have a decent t.v. picture (most of the time). Since we are so far away from the tower, we sometimes get a lousy picture. When we move to Deerfield, we should be nearer a tower and get better reception. This is the third antenna we tried to get this good of reception. I guess this is as good as it gets.

L & L, if you change your mind, we still have a coupon for a converter box. It expires in April.

I need new clothes to go to "Milwaukee on the train" any volunteers to help me out?

Have a GREAT Lord's day tomorrow!

5 Comments:

At March 08, 2009 7:26 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Geesh, I'm so bald. Every time I see picture of me from behind it still surprises me. Who took my hair? Or, did I just forget where I put it?

 
At March 08, 2009 4:29 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

HAHA, Dad you crack me up! You two look GREAT to me. Good job with the painting. The room looked fantastic. Almost done now! (just think positive!)

Love you all!

 
At March 08, 2009 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That room looks GREAT! I can't wait to come home and see it in person. I'm glad the house is still standing - that tornado business can be pretty frightening!

Elyse - great job with the cheer camp
! I love your pink shirt. You'll have to show me your jumps next time I'm home! Zach - you too. Apparently you were working on your cheer skills as well. :)

Love,
Betsey

 
At March 09, 2009 8:14 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Love the room! Good work! It seems like you did that so fast. So when I want to do my kitchen, I guess I know who to call.... :)

 
At March 09, 2009 9:26 AM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Emily - we don't do kitchens! Too many small areas to paint. That is when we hire out!

You are right though. The whole room was done before lunch. It did go fast! We were amazed. The room was all put back together before evening.

It looks so clean (except the carpet), if we were staying we would paint the whole house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home