Adminswife

Saturday, April 11, 2009

MORE FUN DAYS!!!!!

Read previous post to get in on the first fun day.

Portage 16 features free movies in the spring. Today, we went to see "The Tale of Despereaux." I have been watching for a movie that I could buy for when we go to Georgia. I thought this would be a good one for Grace and Caleb to watch with the kids. But, I think it was too dark and scary in places. So, we won't be buying this one.

Zachary and Elyse liked the movie, but I thought it was stupid (of course). It is a Cinderella, Ratatouille, Mouse Hunt, etc., all in one. I guess they can't think up a new plot.

I'll keep looking for a DVD to send with the kids in July.

Tomorrow is Resurrection Sunday (or Easter, if you like bunnies). Have a super day of worship.

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2009 4:05 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Dad worked in the garage having fun getting ready to move.

One destination was left off of yesterday's fun day. After Redamak's, we drove up to Weko Beach park in Bridgman, MI. It was the place we camped on our honeymoon 30 years ago. We showed the kids and they played at a playground fo a few minutes. It was too cold to stay long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home