Adminswife

Saturday, May 22, 2010

JADEN'S #1 BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Before the birthday party, Zachary had his third baseball game. Here is the mighty batter.

AND, scoring a run. Zachary's team won, 6-2. It was an awesome game.

Next was a four hour drive to Luke's house for Jaden's birthday party.

Jaden turns ONE on the 29th. Today we celebrated his birthday. Zachary, Elyse & I drove the four hours by ourselves, enjoyed the party and drove the four hours home.

Jaden really dug into his cake.

Ava enjoying one of Jaden's presents.

It was good to see the Liabenow family. The kids seemed to have a great time!

6 Comments:

At May 23, 2010 2:27 PM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

Thanks for coming all the way up here just for the birthday party. We really do appreciate it, and it was just good to see you and Z&E. They're good kids, and our kiddos always enjoy seeing them. (P.S. We missed you, Dad!)

 
At May 23, 2010 6:55 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Fun fun! :) I'm sorry I missed the birthday party. Zach, congrats on your game. You guys are undefeated right now, right?

 
At May 23, 2010 6:56 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I'm really sorry I did not come. I felt I needed to make it to my two tutoring clients, since I skipped them last week and this is my last visit before finals. Unfortunately, they had a guy varnishing the woodwork in their mansion and I breathed the fumes for 3 hours. I was sick the rest of the day. The party would have been far better.

 
At May 23, 2010 6:57 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Erin,

They are 2-1. They lost one 6-4 or 6-5, depending on who you talk to.

 
At May 24, 2010 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach, you're doing so great! Keep up the good work with baseball. You will be so proud of these memories some day when you're an old fogey and can't walk the bases anymore. :)

Mom, I LOVE the video of Jaden eating the cake! Hilarious!!! I am so glad you posted that. What a funny kid.

I'll be seeing you guys in 5 days! Woot!

Love,
Betsey

 
At May 24, 2010 7:24 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Nice video! I like how he just dives in face first!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home