Adminswife

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

GUESS WHAT I AM DOING?????

Freecycle has got me hooked. I got Elyse a HUGE box of yarn that she has been busy making who knows what for weeks. The next deal was a garden hose (actually two pieces). Now we can reach the driveway to wash the car (which Dad did as soon as we got it home). Then I found seven puzzles. The first one is finished, except it is missing a piece. After I show Zachary what we did tomorrow, I am throwing it away.

When I left the lady's house she handed me a Brita pitcher and asked if I could use that. Of course I could. VH has crappy water, so I took it.

Anyone want to come help put the next six puzzles together? You would be very welcome.

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2010 9:52 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Very cool! Free stuff is great!

 
At August 26, 2010 9:36 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Sorry, it's too far for me to come.

 
At August 27, 2010 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with Dad. :)

Are you guys doing anything for Labor Day this year?? Just curious. Also, have we made any head-way on Thanksgiving plans and baby plans?

love,
Betsey

 
At August 27, 2010 9:35 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

I WANNA COME! Better bring a few puzzles down in November, we'll do those in our spare time! (hehehe...will there be any of that? who knows...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home