Adminswife

Monday, April 30, 2012

I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!

I clicked "like" on a facebook page for a "Teacher Appreciation Kit."  They never said you couldn't be a homeschool teacher.  After waiting months, I WON!!!!!  This is the kit I received:  10 coffee packets, six boxes of International Delight flavorings, a craft box with 10 packs of crayons, thank you notes, stickers, coffee measuring spoon and tons of coupons for coffee and flavorings.  Here is a picture of our winnings.


The other part of the contest was if you won (like me) your name was entered into a drawing to get a classroom makeover in your school.  That drawing was on the 27th, I didn't win that one (phew!).  What would I do with a classroom makeover?

Tomorrow Dad and I head to Be-Fridgy.  Today on Dad's fb, he found this quote:

"Remember also that it is always safe to obey my voice, even if it seems to call you to paths which look impossible or even crazy."  from "The Shepherd in Hinds Feet on High Places."

I think that quote fits Be-Fridgy, don't you?

Have a great day!  I know we are - coffee will be ready soon!

5 Comments:

At April 30, 2012 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Be-Fridgy? I didn't think you drank coffee, Sue!

 
At April 30, 2012 5:00 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Tell me who you are and I'll think about telling you...

 
At April 30, 2012 6:50 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Sweet! I love coffee too; heavily flavored and highly sugared, anyway. :)

Have a fun trip to MN! Swing by my place while you're at it. :)

 
At May 01, 2012 7:13 AM, Blogger Emily said...

I would love some coffee right now! I'm pretty much an addict like Dad. :)

 
At May 01, 2012 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun thing to have come in the mail! And feel free to send any classroom makeovers you win my way! That would be fun, too. :)

Looking forward to hearing good things from your trip!

love you,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home