Adminswife

Thursday, January 03, 2013

CONSPIRACY!!!!!

I finished one of my Christmas puzzles today.  Zachary put in a few pieces, Dad found pieces we hunted for and couldn't find, Elyse helped a lot, but I did most of the work.  This one is from L & L's family.  I think it is a conspiracy.  It is payback time for our Thanksgiving puzzle contest.  Do you agree?


TA-DA!!!!!

Dad, Zachary, Elyse and I put this together in two days...

I'll start another one in a few days - my back needs a rest!

3 Comments:

At January 04, 2013 6:07 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I think I put in one piece.

 
At January 05, 2013 6:04 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Wonderful job!

 
At January 06, 2013 8:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This. Was. The. Best. Puzzle. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it! It was VERY easy. Except for getting the trees put together at the top, they just wouldn't go, same with the cows. :). But it was REALLY REALLY REALLY fun. :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home