Adminswife

Saturday, December 15, 2012

GETTING READY!!!!!

We are kind of being hum buggers this year.  Using what we have and not buying new.

Nativity (a little off center)

Snowflake maker...

Large size...

Medium size...

Three medium ones in each window (white, green & red)...

Two large yellow ones on the sliding door (Elyse says they are gold)...

Mess from making homemade rolls...






Zachary set the table for Sunday lunch (we are having company)...

My decorating partner in crime...

The adult table for Sunday lunch...

Rolls rising...

Next project:  Making 60 Poppy Seed Bread.  Oh, and pizza dough is in the bread machine as I type.  After dinner, we will start the Poppy Seed Bread.  Oh boy!  That's is five batches of bread to come.  I think I will have to make some in the morning - I don't want to have another late night tonight.

8 Comments:

At December 15, 2012 6:17 PM, Blogger Tim said...

The house smells as good as it looks.

 
At December 15, 2012 6:33 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Pizza dough bombed, I forgot the yeast. What a waste of ingredients. First batch of Poppy Seed Bread is baking now (only four more batches to make and it is 6:30 already). Where does the time go?

 
At December 15, 2012 6:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now, hold it, hold it. I set the table, thank you very much. Zach did the vacuuming, and.... music... and...something else that I cannot remember. :P
-Elyse

 
At December 15, 2012 6:40 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Elyse is correct - she set the kids table in the den. Zachary set the adult table in the dining room. You knew I wouldn't get the facts straight!

 
At December 16, 2012 11:25 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Lovely! I'm all about use what you have. We did splurge this year and bought a little potted tree for the apartment. It is really cute!

 
At December 18, 2012 11:09 AM, Anonymous Lacey said...

Elyse, I LOVE the snowflakes! (I think they look like stars.) Want to make some on Dec. 29 to decorate our house for Rumley Christmas? :-)

 
At December 20, 2012 4:48 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

How'd you make those snowflakes? They're AWESOME! It looks beautiful.

 
At December 20, 2012 5:25 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

http://homewiththeboys.net/big-beautiful-paper-snowflakes-tutorial/

Snowflake pattern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home