Adminswife

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!

Christmas Day is here!  MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my readers!  Tim & I slept in, but the kids slept in LONGER.  We even had to wake Zachary up.  My children have never been up before me on Christmas Day.  Not at all like when we were kids. 

We started the day with Dad reading the Christmas story from Luke 2.  Then we headed to the pile of gifts.

Elyse got an argyle sweater (purple) and two bottles of nail polish.

Zachary got a guitar stand (actually two of them).

Looking for the part he missed...

Putting it together...

Elyse playing Santa...

Suspense...

Huh?  What is this?

A DIY!  She will be making her own bulletin board (like Lacey made).

Elyse asking for a little bit of help from me to make the bulletin board.

Simple explanation given...

Studying it to make sure she gets it...

"I'll love it!"

The second guitar stand...



Ta-da!

Both stands, just missing the electric guitar.

We will be wearing matching sweaters today.  Elyse's is purple, mine is green.

Two guitars, one handsome young man.

Magnetic nail polish...

The finished product!
This afternoon we head to the Hedges' house for lunch.  Zachary will be taking his guitar.  He & Chatham play duets all the time.  Chatham plays the piano while Zachary plays the guitar.  It will be a fun-filled busy day! 

Enjoy your celebration of our Savior's birth!

4 Comments:

At December 25, 2012 9:39 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Merry Christmas!

I'm still waiting for someone to hand me a box with the keys and title to a '68 Torino fastback.

 
At December 25, 2012 12:14 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

"All I want for Christmas is..."

 
At December 25, 2012 4:45 PM, Blogger Emily said...

How fun! Merry Christmas, everyone!

Elyse, I love the sweater and nail polish! Will you bring the polish to L&L's so I can try it? I love that magnetic stuff. It's so cool!

 
At December 25, 2012 8:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Emily... I try to remember. You must remind me. I have an email.. so.. :).
Elyse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home