Adminswife

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

Today is my 29th birthday!

Tim, Zachary & Elyse took me out to Signature Cafe in Hudsonville.  We usually do dinner for me, but tonight at church is our Grace Cafe which includes dinner before the evening activities.  So, we opted for breakfast.  We all had these HUGE cinnamon rolls and Tim & I had quiche.  It was marvelous.  Elyse had a Shamrock Shake that was really good (she let me have the first swig).

Tim went shopping to my favorite store and got the following clothes.  You can't really see the necklace very well, but it was also in the gift box.


Tank top, jacket and necklace

Second blouse w/ the same necklace

Puzzle, card from Tim and letter from Zachary

The kids have late start this morning because of a teachers' meeting.  They don't start until 9:50, which allowed us to have a leisurely breakfast.  Good food, great presents and good conversation.

So far, it is a glorious day. 

Thanks for making it special (Z, E & T).


DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?  Guess how long this took to build?  


4 Comments:

At February 18, 2015 11:16 AM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

You look beautiful! Dad did a great job with picking out the outfits!

You birthday breakfast sounds wonderful as well. I'm not so sure I would have ordered a shamrock shake with my cinnamon roll, but individually they both sound yum! Silly Elyse.

 
At February 18, 2015 11:47 AM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Erin - the Shamrock shake was to go AFTER she ate the cinnamon roll. But, her taste buds have always been different - consider a blizzard with cotton candy ice cream and kit kats - YUCK!

 
At February 18, 2015 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mummy! Love you!

I had lemonade with my cinnamon roll, not a shamrock shake. (: (that didn't really go, either, but they're both still really good!)

 
At February 24, 2015 2:32 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Haha, lemonade and a cinnamon roll! My taste buds would be so confused! :)

That snowman is intense, btw! Don't know how I missed it before. Yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home