Adminswife

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

TEACHER OF THE STUDENT OF THE MONTH!!!!!

If you saw my previous post, you know that Elyse was voted Student of the Month.  One of her teachers sent me this email:

Hi!  I hope that you are doing well.  When students are nominated to be Students of the Month, we always ask them if there is a teacher that has impacted them.  Elyse said that you impacted her because you taught her for the first 8 years of her education and instilled in her a love of reading.  I thought that was sweet that she chose to recognize you for that, and wanted to make sure that you knew.

Have a great day!
 
Elyse got the red plate a few days ago for being Student of the Month.  Today, I got the red plate for being the Teacher of the Student of the Month.  Quite the honor for both of us.
 
 

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2015 5:41 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Way to go, Mrs. R. The successes of all of your graduates testify to your teaching.

 
At February 16, 2015 11:42 AM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Awww! That is the sweetest.

Way to go, from the daughter of the teacher of the student of the month. Where's my red plate?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home