Adminswife

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

THE NEW GIRL IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Elyse asked Zachary to take a picture of her hair.  Isn't he funny?  He said that she could put the pictures together and get all of her hair in one photo.  We wondered why didn't he just take the picture correctly in the first place.








NOW, the new look!



Everyone thinks this is gross - but this is how long the pony tail was.


After the lady cut off the pony tail, she cut off another five inches.  Elyse was concerned at first, but she likes the end result a whole lot!  We do too!  What do you think?

We think it was a total of 15 inches cut off.

5 Comments:

At September 29, 2015 5:51 PM, Blogger Elyse said...

It looks better in real life. For some reason, the picture made it look like it was stuck to my head. :P Anyway, I like it a lot!!!!

 
At September 29, 2015 7:59 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Looks great. How many years will it take to get it back out to how long it was?

 
At September 30, 2015 8:53 AM, Anonymous Erin B said...

Oh wow!!!!!! Elyse, your haircut is lovely. I will miss that long gorgeous hair, but the new style is super cute on you!

 
At October 01, 2015 2:56 PM, Blogger Elyse said...

Well, the last time I cut my hair to shoulder length was 2009, I think, because I remember some pictures of us making a quick trip back to the townhouse in Illinois while Emily was in the hospital, and it was shoulder length then. So... 5-6 years? I probably won't cut it again til sometime in college. :D

Thanks, Erin!! I kind of miss being able to put it up in a long ponytail or bun, but I didn't like how it looked, plus it was getting kind of nasty at the ends.

 
At October 04, 2015 1:00 PM, Blogger Betsey said...

I ❤️ the new haircut! You are looking so grown up.

Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home