Adminswife

Monday, July 09, 2007

BORING DAY!!!!!

Lacey - you would be proud of me, I read 9 books so far. I only have 5 more to go and I will have to hit a bookstore and pay full price. Boy, will I have a stack for you next month.

Emily - good job at your new job. I hate learning new jobs, they are frustrating. YOU CAN DO IT though.

Erin - Congrats on your accomplishments too. You scared me when you said you had an "announcement." Not this soon!

Betsey - where are you? I hope to connect to you personally tonight after I get finished with this blog and emails.

Here are the kids on the "mountain." Zachary is sliding down on his bottom. Luckily there weren't any sharp rocks sticking out. He could have been in pain. But (no pun intended), they are having a blast conquering whoever on this mountain.


This is the kids playing with silly string. It was fun, but it only lasts a few minutes.
The gravel parking lot is still covered with green and purple string. I hope the rain
takes it away soon. It looks awful!

Today we let the kids sleep in so Tim took the car to school himself. He came home lunch and we intended to take him back so we could have the car. Since we didn't know what to do with ourselves, we decided to stay at the cabin. Thus the "boring" part. We read, played with paper dolls (at least Elyse played, I cut all the clothes out that took over an hour), and Zachary entertained himself.

Luke - do you remember reading Hardy Boys books? Well, I found #66 at a used bookstore and paid $1 for it. Zachary (like you said long ago) that he didn't want to read it. I made him start it and read for 15 minutes. The next thing I knew, he was done with the book and wanted more. So, we will look for them at the Portage Library when we get home. Funny, he think like you!

Tomorrow, Tuesday, we will head to the Children's Museum. We went twice last year and the kids loved it. It is supposed to rain all day, so an inside activity sounds like a good plan. Will update the next time I have this computer. Love to all!

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 8:32 PM, Blogger Emily said...

glad to hear you are all doing well...keep us updated! i feel so out of touch with you!

 
At July 11, 2007 10:08 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

I want to play on the mountain! And I like silly string too. I hope all is still well. Sorry about all of this insurance crap, but I have to get it done by Friday. If you just get me a valid # I can call them. Thanks. Have fun on your last week! And then I think you are going on vacation more, I'm not sure though. Gas prices skyrocketed over here, it's up to 3.39 now YIKES. Take care, love you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home