Adminswife

Sunday, February 10, 2008

BUSY WEEK!!!!!

Tuesday we went to Erin's VB Banquet at the Olive Garden in Terre Haute. Dr. ??? said it was Mardi Gras, so he was handing out beaded necklaces to everyone. Last, but not least, Dad even got a set.

The banquet was very nice. Good food. Good company. Good things and stories said about each girl on Erin's team. It was a good night.

When we started to leave the restaurant, there were tornado warnings out. The rain was coming down left to right (instead of from the sky). The winds were so strong, we could hardly open the door to get out of the building. Erin offered ice cream at her house and Tobin came too. We wondered how the three hour drive would be getting home, but it was fine. A little rain, many puddles and Rt. 41 closed because of flooding. We made it home though just fine.

Wednesday Zachary, Elyse & I drove to Chicago to have lunch with my roommate from Moody. We haven't seen each other in 25 years. It was a good lunch and fun to catch up on all that lost time.

Saturday, I had my fashion expert help me pick out shoes for the wedding, pants for Dad and plenty of lunch I didn't need to eat. It was a great day.

Now I just want to sleep. No more driving around the world for me for awhile.

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2008 10:42 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Yup, not for 10 more days or so! :) Can't wait to see everyone. I'm getting pumped! Thanks for coming to the vball banquet, I appreciated it a lot. Dad looks good in beads. Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home