Adminswife

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MORE UPDATES!!!!!`

Sorry, no pictures, just information.

We have the carpet ordered. We cleaned the flooring ourselves (they pay us by the hour to do that). When we removed the bathroom vanity is got messed up. The check for replacing that is on its way (yeah, right, "the check's in the mail"). The carpet will be here this week, but won't get installed until next week.

Zachary, Elyse and I are going to see Erin early Thursday morning. It will be fun to go to the beach when it is 60 degrees here. I guess we will all have to spend Christmas breaks at Erin & Tobin's to beat the snow.

Another good thing: we actually found two dresses for Elyse at WalMart today. We are thrilled - more Elyse than me. She loves dresses these days.

When I get back from Erin's, I will blog some pictures and make you all drool over the sandy beaches, etc.

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 5:50 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come see me! :)

I'm glad you got some dresses, Elyse. I LOVE getting new clothes!

Ugh, you guys are doing all that work yourselves? Sounds like a lot to do. Can't wait to see the final product!

 
At October 06, 2008 6:26 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Thanks for coming to see me! What a great weekend. I will always remember those three and a half days. Thanks for making that sacrifice for me. Love you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home