Adminswife

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SHOPPERS WANTED!!!!!

The insurance money came in today. So, now we have to shop for carpet and linoleum. Any takers? I could always use a second opinion.

Praises: First the insurance money. Then our trip to Panera Bread yesterday for lunch. We ordered "Pick Two." The cashier said cookies were only 99 cents when you ordered lunch. We thought that would be a good snack for later, so we ordered a cookie for both of us. Than we paid the bill. When I charge something, I don't pay attention to how much it cost. When I looked at the bill later, it was charged $31. It should have been about $15. Stupid me! So, today I called Panera Bread, explained our situation and asked if he could credit my Discover Card. He said he couldn't credit my card, but could send me coupons for free meals. So, I said that was o.k. So, we will get our "free" meals soon (although we already paid for them, it will still be fun to go again).

I guess I need more help than carpet shopping, I need someone to help this "dinosaur" when paying for the check. What a blond!

4 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 3:04 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Wow! I wondered if something went wrong! It's just crazy to pay over $30 at panera for 2 people! I'm glad you are getting something back though!

 
At September 24, 2008 4:43 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

sheesh. mamasita, don't let 'em get you like that! you know they'll try anything to get your money. darn gold diggers.

 
At September 30, 2008 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the shopping going? Have you picked out all the carpet, etc.? I'd been happy to help, but once again that ocean is kind of in the way :).

 
At September 30, 2008 12:45 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Good ol' dine and sign.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home