Adminswife

Monday, July 13, 2009

30 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!!!

A big huge THANK YOU to all my children for this amazing trip. Part way to Georgia, we stopped at:


There was a swing outside:


So, we took a picture of us swinging on it.


The next day, we traveled the rest of the way to the cabin. Here is the outside of our cabin:

Isn't it cute? The inside includes a "living room" (which is a futon, flat screen t.v. with two channels), a bed area (queen bed and clothes hanging space), a bathroom (with a full tub - usually they have a standing shower only). Here is the living room/kitchen:


The "bedroom,"


On Monday, we went to Ruby Falls. Zachary, Elyse and I never went here, so this was new to both Tim & I. A nice man (with his finger in the way) took our picture.


Here we are at the top of the mountain - that is Chattanooga, Tennessee behind us. Aren't we good looking?


The library closes in five minutes. We will have to remember to come here each day and update you on our happenings. we are having a relaxing time. We had decided that we were going to eat two meals a day. Brunch around 10:00 and Linner around 4:00. So far, we haven't made it. Dad is always hungry. I can wait, but a drink would hold me over (tea, I mean). We will probably head to Randy's tonight (Zachary & Elyse you will remember that place - that is where the Howard's family own it). I don't know if we will see any Howards, I can't remember where they live.

Zachary & Elyse - miss you! Hope you are obeying and having a GREAT time. Loveyou!

Thanks again kids - GREAT idea!!!!!

4 Comments:

At July 13, 2009 7:30 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Thanks for the photos, Mother Dear! You guys look GREAT! I remember reading about Ruby Falls, I'm glad you guys got to go! Can't wait to see the rest of your vacation. Love you both so much. Have a GREAT time! Eat at some fabulous places for me and visit some EXOTIC places...teehee.

 
At July 13, 2009 10:31 PM, Anonymous Lacey said...

You both look so happy and relaxed! I hope this is a very refreshing vacation for you before you jump into a new adventure! We love you, and we're glad you've stayed happily married for 30 years!

 
At July 14, 2009 7:58 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Oh yeah, Tobin and I had a good laugh about Mom's comment that she needs a drink to hold her over. I appreciate that you added "tea, I mean" to that! Hahaha...

 
At July 14, 2009 12:44 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the update! Keep having a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home