Adminswife

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

PRANKS!!!!!

While Dad was running like a chicken with his head cut off, a certain unnamed senior was busy in his office. Dad had awards ceremonies for the younger children plus graduation practice. He had to be in three places at once.

When he got back to the office, this is what greeted him. PEANUTS!!!!! Not a few, but thousands. I got a call to bring over some boxes. I didn't know what I was getting into. We used several dust pans and mail carriers to get all the peanuts off the floor. It filled two 30 gallon garbage bags and two HUGE boxes. What a job!

This is after several people cleaned some of the peanuts up. I got there after they already started cleaning up.

Our glorious helpers were Mrs. Ramos, Mrs. Wolfe, Savannah, Siera, Jake, Elyse, Tim and me. Great job guys!

Too bad Dad knows who did it - look out!

3 Comments:

At June 03, 2009 3:09 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Hey! Blessing in disguise! Now you have things to pack your fragile items in when moving time comes. Ha, funny senior prank; kinda stinks that it took so much work to clean up, though. Hehehe, poor fam!

 
At June 04, 2009 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh. Dad is NEVER surprised!

Glad you had some help cleaning it all up!

Mom - I am a little sore, but I think it is from going running with Micah the day after doing the dvd with you. I am looking forward to working out with you when I get home!

love,
Betsey

 
At June 05, 2009 7:20 AM, Blogger Emily said...

haha...that's great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home