Adminswife

Sunday, July 05, 2009

SHE'S MARRIED!!!!!

The rehearsal and dinner was alot of fun. We like rehearsals that are short and to the point (good job, Pastor Barger and Cassie).

Then we headed over to the old fair grounds for the rehearsal dinner. We had an old fashioned picnic - hamburgers, brats, hotdogs, fried chicken, potato salad, cole slaw and ice cream sundaes. What a feast!

We missed getting a picture of Luke & Lacey - but here are our other children and their spouses.

Tobin & Erin (with Zachary in the background).

Emily & Dan...

Even the "old" people got in front of the camera.

The groom and bride-to-be, Micah and Betsey.


The younger children (some 30 years old) had a great time playing with the balloons and hats. It was a great fun! Here's Grace trying to bury Elyse in balloons.


THE WEDDING!

Our lovely girls! Elyse...


Emily & Erin...

The groom's anticipation as Betsey made her entry.


A lovely bride for sure! Dad looks like he had taken a short nap, I know we were all tired.


Dad giving our "little" girl away.


I am happy to announce and introduce you to Mr. & Mrs. Micah Vastbinder!!!!!


The reception room...


Emily & I cleaning up the chocolate fountain. We had chocolate all over our clothes. Our arms got an immediate "tan" with chocolate up to our elbows. It was a heavy, dirty job. But licking your fingers was still allowed!


All in all, it was a lovely wedding. The only thing we have to do now is move Betsey's belongings to their new apartment, sell our house, pack our things and move to Illinois. Nothing more than the miraculous.

3 Comments:

At July 05, 2009 5:56 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I look like a monster! I feel so bad for all of Betsey's wedding pictures that I am in.

That chocolate fountain picture truly doesn't do justice to the sticky, messy job it was. We were WAY dirtier than that picture implies!

 
At July 06, 2009 9:12 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

You two are my heros. Can't believe how well that all cleaned up. And Em, you look fine in the pictures. I can see how awesome your teeth are going to look after those braces! Plus, your hair looked pretty incredible if I do say so myself. Hehe.

 
At July 08, 2009 8:59 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

I finally have pictures up, Mom. You can see 'em at my site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home