Adminswife

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

NEW TOYS!!!!!

Our old duffel bag finally bit the dust. We decided that going to Georgia wouldn't be much fun in laundry baskets. So, we purchased two new duffel bags. One for the kids to go to MI and the other for us to take to GA. Do you think it is big enough?

In case you can't decide, that is Zachary folded up in the bag. I could zip it shut most of the way. I don't think we will be packing him in the bag, so, I think it will be big enough for a week's worth of junk. Don't you?

Maybe we should throw away all the toys and just have a ton of boxes around. The kids seem to like climbing in and out of boxes - who needs toys?

4 Comments:

At June 02, 2009 10:29 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

For real! Boxes make the best toys. You can build forts and tunnels and houses...and you can hide from ppl and you can trap ppl in them...hehehe...lots of fun!

Oooo, getting ready to go to Georgia, huh? Yay! How did today's house visit go? Someone had scheduled a walk through today, I think.

Love you all!

 
At June 02, 2009 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAH! Funny. You could mail him to Michigan just like that! Far less hassle than driving, right??

You must be getting excited for this trip if you're packing for it already. Yay!!!

love,
Betsey

 
At June 02, 2009 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, are you sore from yesterday???

I am actually not feeling that bad, although I did go running with Micah this morning and my calves got tight REAL fast...I was feeling it then!

- Betsey

 
At June 02, 2009 5:57 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Actually, Betsey, I don't feel sore at all. Dad & I are going to do the DVD again tonight. He says it isn't fair that we are going to do the DVD on the same day he rode the bike. But, I reminded him that I did the DVD on the same day I went to Curves. So, there! We will see if Dad is better at Level 1 than we are (or should I say I am?). Have a good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home