Adminswife

Sunday, August 29, 2010

#2 OF 7!!!!!

I finished puzzle #2. Or should I say, Zachary & I finished puzzle #2. Who knew that he liked to put puzzles together. AND, who knew that he would be so good at it. You can't tell from the picture, but there are three pieces missing. Can't complain, though, it was free! I like free, even if there are pieces missing. Another puzzle for the recycling bin.

Last night, we went to the Kickoff Picnic for the homeschool co-op we joined. There were 70 people there. The house we met in is huge. They have an in-ground pool with a diving board and a slide. Elyse got in the pool, but Zachary didn't. Zachary just sat in a chair. He didn't mingle at all. Elyse didn't mingle either, but she at least got in the pool. Dad & I met several people and had a fairly decent time. The co-op meets every other Friday. Zachary & Elyse are both taking Writing 101 and Conversational Spanish. We met the Spanish teacher. I look forward to learning right along with them.

The offer is still open for those who would like to help with the puzzles. Zachary and I would enjoy the help.

5 Comments:

At August 29, 2010 1:37 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Couldn't find the 3rd missing piece...hmm.

The homeschool co-op sounds pretty cool. The kids will be able to learn Spanish, sweet! And I bet they make friends, just give 'em time.

We are having SO MUCH RAIN down here! It's been going nonstop all day yesterday and today. Ugh. Dreary, but hopefully it will lighten up soon.

Miss you guys!

 
At August 29, 2010 4:27 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 29, 2010 4:28 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

While typing this update, I guessed at the number of pieces missing. Zachary counted this morning and there were SIX missing pieces. We are now working on puzzle #3. When I took it out, Zachary said, "Oh no, not another Anne Geddes." Poor boy, I never said he HAD to do the puzzles with me.

 
At August 29, 2010 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Anne Geddes the one who does all the pictures of naked babies? Poor Zach! Hope there's a baseball puzzle in your stack. :)

love,
Betsey

 
At August 30, 2010 6:10 AM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Anne Geddes is baby pictures, but these have clothes on. I started the second Anne Geddes puzzle only to get frustrated and throw it out. Most of the puzzle was white. When I tried to match up the edge pieces I found pieces missing. I decided it wasn't worth doing a FREE puzzle with many edge pieces missing. We are on puzzle #3 now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home