Adminswife

Sunday, July 24, 2011

YOUR OPINION COUNTS!!!!!

Not a very interesting post, but now you can see what we do when we are bored.

Got tired of the old arrangement. Being bored one night, I decided to do the cleaning and moving all by myself. I guess I should have had Emily and her RUG to help out. But, alas, I did it all by myself. What do you think?




I have been waiting until we moved into OUR house to put up pictures. We didn't know we would be here three years or maybe I would have put pictures up. Hindsight is always 20/20.

2 Comments:

At July 24, 2011 6:56 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I like it! It's always fun to shake things up!

 
At July 25, 2011 3:26 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Rearranging sure makes the room seem fresh and new; maybe that's the cleaning that goes along with it. Not sure. Good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home