Adminswife

Monday, August 29, 2011

NEWEST OF THE NEW!!!!!

Second update in two days - not bad for me!

What do you do with THREE bags of peaches?

You make seven (7) quarts of jam and four pie fillings.

Three quarts of jam were already in the freezer when I took this picture:


This is how many we have left!


Right now my back and legs hurt to much to continue. We are taking a break! After lunch, we will start (yes, I said start) school. Then I will finish the rest of the peaches after that. Maybe even after dinner tonight. Who knows! Any helpers want to stop by - just come on!

5 Comments:

At August 29, 2011 12:21 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Lovely! Dan and I will be going to town on ours tomorrow.

 
At August 29, 2011 3:10 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

If I only bought two bags instead of three, I would be done by now. Alas, I have another bag to put up yet. Ho-hum!

 
At August 29, 2011 5:38 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Elyse says: "I actually liked doing the peaches better than apples. Maybe because peaches are easier to smash? But, I have no idea which is better, strawberry or peach jam.
BTW, mom, I don't like your keyboard

 
At August 29, 2011 7:40 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm

 
At August 29, 2011 9:08 PM, Anonymous Erin bolton said...

Jealous! Bristol too, she loves fresh peach mush! Let me know how peach jam compares to strawberry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home