Adminswife

Monday, August 01, 2011

TERRE HAUTE!!!!!

The point in going to TH was for Danni's wedding. Erin was in the wedding. Elyse & I watched Bristol during the festivities. The wedding was held at Rose-Hulman in the same place that Erin's wedding was held - brought back many memories for Erin.

Doesn't Erin make a beautiful bridesmaid?


Elyse, Bristol and I stayed at the motel most of the time. We walked to Bob Evan's for lunch (quite a hot walk - 91 degrees). We also walked to Steak & Shake for a treat that evening. Bristol was a champ all day. At night, she didn't want to go to sleep. We thought she missed her Momma. When Erin walked in the room, all was well. After a few minutes, Bristol decided it was safe to go to sleep because her Momma was there.


Some of Tobin's kin came for a visit. Carol, Kayla, Rosemary & Fauneil met us at the motel. Kayla went swimming with Elyse and Bristol. It was great for Erin & Bristol to see them.


Elyse loved make ponytails in Bristol's hair. Bristol was very patient with her doing it too.


Erin & Bristol fly out today! It was a great weekend!

3 Comments:

At August 01, 2011 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin does make a lovely bridesmaid. I am loving the color of her dress; great pick, whoever the bride is!


Great shot of Bristol nodding off. She looks so innocent and chubby and cute!

love,
Betsey

 
At August 01, 2011 11:09 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Bristol's hair is so long! I didn't realize it could fit in a ponytail.

Erin is so pretty! I'm glad her dress made it to the wedding too!

 
At August 04, 2011 2:24 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

I'm glad my dress made it too! Thanks to my superhero family who can drive great distances twice in a single day. :) I love you guys! Once again, you and Elyse are super awesome for watching Bristol an entire day. I love you both so much!

Miss the fam already. Love you and stay cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home