Adminswife

Saturday, September 10, 2011

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!

Erin invited us to a Mary Kay party. She knew we couldn't come, so we decided to do it and surprise her. Surprise her, we did! Zachary, Elyse & I drove the 14 1/2 hours all by ourselves. I was surprised I did pretty good - no falling asleep at all! Amazing! When we got to Erin's house, she wasn't home. Tobin hid our car in the garage. When Erin came home, she walked in the door and greeted the dogs. Then she saw us and she about flipped. She didn't think we would come. But, we did!

Tobin took us to the base to see a B-52. It was so neat to see it. Zachary & Elyse really like that. There isn't much room for humans, plus it was extremely hot in there.

Heading out to see the B-52:


A B-52 taking off (the small speck in the picture):


Tobin showing us the ropes. Zachary was really interested and asked a bunch of questions.


Andersen went with us too. He is such a good baby. His mama, Margaret, is in Tobin's class.


What would a weekend in LA be without Bristol. Here she is with Uncle Zachary's hat. She didn't keep it on too long.


That's all folks!

5 Comments:

At September 10, 2011 4:54 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

I LOVE MY MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just come down anytime.

 
At September 10, 2011 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, LOVE that you did this! Coolest Mom ever. And I am so proud of you for doing ALL that driving!!! That was a looooong time in the car, you poor thing. But I know how much it meant to Erin. :)

Thanks for the pics! I'm looking forward to hearing more stories in person next weekend!

love,
Betsey

 
At September 11, 2011 12:45 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Love it! So glad you went down. I wish I could have gone too. The inside of a B-52 amazes me. It is so small! I guess they need room for the nukes, right?

 
At September 11, 2011 9:08 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Great trip. Way to be spontaneous. I gotta go down so I can see a B-52.

 
At September 12, 2011 8:39 AM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

We missed you, Dad! Maybe your speaking tours will bring you our way someday. Then we'll definitely arrange a B-52 tour for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home