Adminswife

Friday, October 12, 2012

PARTIAL FAMILY REUNION!!!!!

Yep, partial!  We missed you Micah, Dan, Tim and Zachary.  It was a full day of chaos!

A precious boy Elyse & I took care of for a day.
Bristol playing the piano!
Finally, the puzzle is finished!
Beauty!
Proof I was there.

Watching the ducks.


I am sure my doll will love this ride!

They're here!

Grace!

Caleb!

Ava Joy showing off her new earrings!

Five grands and one grand dog!

The reason for the get together!

No longer afraid of dogs!

I won't look at you, don't take my picture!

I did not step in the water!

Do all these things or die!

First born's family!

Who wins this discussion?

Muscles...

Erin making herself sick...

Grace giving it a whirl.

After Caleb's 10 minute spin, he couldn't walk, fell down and filled his clothes with wood chips.

Bristol's turn.

After this, we headed to Betsey's school to see her room, etc.  She really has some neat techno stuff - the grands loved playing with it.  The day was topped off at a Mexican restaurant.  What a crowd we were.  Jaden & Bristol were so cute together.  It was nice for Jaden to have someone to hang with - the pecking order just increased.

Fun videos!  Always good for a laugh or two!













That's all folks!

6 Comments:

At October 12, 2012 1:38 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Fun! Wish I could have been there.

 
At October 12, 2012 3:53 PM, Blogger Emily said...

It's amazing Bristol didn't puke after Jaden pushed her round that spinnything. she was going so fast!

 
At October 12, 2012 3:58 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Emily - "B" didn't get sick, but she sure had trouble walking.

 
At October 18, 2012 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the family shots, even if the pics stopped as soon as I showed up. Coincidence? Probably not.

SO glad you guys were able to come see Winona and my school! Thanks for making the drive. :)

love you!
Betsey

 
At October 18, 2012 2:52 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Not true, my Boo! I got a video of the two littles in the restaurant. Someone else got pictures at the restaurant, but the video is all I got. Sorry!

 
At October 21, 2012 7:48 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

I'll look through my pictures ASAP! These are great, Mom! Fun videos, too. That was a good idea for the spinny things, pictures don't do them justice. Bristol looks so comfy in those things...guess they weren't built for adults. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home