Adminswife

Thursday, October 18, 2012

DAY OFF!!!!!

What do you do when one child is off school and the other one isn't?

You finish school really quick and then go play putt-putt golf (the glow in the dark kind)!

I actually left the kids to play golf, while I walked two laps of the mall.  I told the attendant NOT to let them fight.  He just smiled.  BTW, if you want any art work done - the attendant was amaZing!

The kids had a blast!
Score!  Take a wild guess who had what score (they played two games)



Pearly whites!


Self-portrait!
Zachary has tomorrow off too, but we won't be doing anything special.  Elyse has three tests tomorrow.  Zachary has two jobs he should do if the weather cooperates.  Hope you all are having a great day!

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2012 4:50 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Great pictures!

 
At October 18, 2012 8:33 PM, Blogger Emily said...

How fun!

I'm going to bet that Elyse's scores were in the 40's. I know that's where mine would be...with my 50 stroke handicap. :)

Dan and I used to go put-put a lot when we were dating. I always got a sizeable handicap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home