Adminswife

Sunday, February 24, 2008

INTRODUCING MR. & MRS. TOBIN JAMES BOLTON!!!!!

February 23, 2008, finally arrived. Erin Rumley would become Erin Bolton at the end of the day! Here is the ringbearer, Caleb. He isn't completely nude, he has on swimming trunks. We were heading to the pool before the wedding rehearsal. He just had to try on his tux to see if it fit over his broken wrist (which was in a cast). What a trooper!

Here is how they practiced "walking" down the aisle. They were at a full run. We are hoping for a better "walk" tomorrow.

Emily was the "hairdresser" of the day. She is fixing Elyse's hair - isn't is amazing?

Our flower girl, Grace, has had it! Poor little girl!

Here are our six gorgeous children. We sure did it right!

Another fun couple that attended the wedding - Emily & Dan-O.

Betsey & Micah are lookin' good!

And the "rest of the family."

Three lovely girls. Thanks Cassie & Tiffany - you did a great job!

My oldest, Luke, and his family. His wife, Lacey, daughters, Grace & Ava Joy, and the famous ringbearer, Caleb (broken wrist and all).

Gma Laga and Aunt Ruth came.

Here they are doing it right! No running or laughing for them. They did a GREAT JOB!

What a gorgeous little girl.

One proud daddy walking his little girl down the aisle.

And now I pronounce them man and wife. Please meet Mr. & Mrs. Tobin Bolton.

Their first dance as husband and wife. Isn't her hair gorgeous? Great job, Emily!

The best man blindfolded Tobin and put him in handcuffs before his attempt at removing the garter. It got alot of laughs. I am not sure who was more embarrassed Tobin or Erin.

Tobin finally "found" the garter.

Well, that is our day in a nutshell. If you want more pictures, you will have to come see them in person - it takes far too long to download them and put them on this blog. So, come see us and them - we love company!

Tomorrow we get back in the swing of school, teaching Bible studies and Sunday School. Oh boy! I don't think any of us are ready for that yet. Oh, by the way, Elyse decided that the weekend was too much excitement and she threw it all up tonight (of course it went on her bed, the floor and her pillow). So much for getting to the bathroom on time. Just what I always wanted after a fun weekend. The fun had to end some time.

4 Comments:

At February 25, 2008 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, Mom! Thanks for taking the time to upload all of these. There are so many good ones. I'll have to save the Tiff & Cass one and put it on facebook... Tiffany made me promise she would see that one later. :)

Love you!

-Betsey

 
At February 26, 2008 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great pictures! What a lovely bunch of people; they must be related to us LOL. Looks like everything went well, sorry we couldn't be there. The wedding Jon officiated went well too and so did my song. AMAZING!! I am really glad to have it done.
Elyse must have a little bit of me in her--I used to throw up after big days too only I did usually make it to the bathroom! You have to work on that Elyse;)

Love you all,
Aunt Nona

 
At February 27, 2008 3:27 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Hi Mom! Thanks for putting up the pictures, I have quite a collection started now. Could you send me all the other pictures you took too? I can send you a CD if that would be quicker. I would love to have as many as I can. Thanks, Mom! I will update soon about our honeymoon in Indy, it was perfect! Love you.

 
At February 29, 2008 3:16 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Wow you took a lot of great pictures! I brought my camera determined to take some pictures, and I made out with maybe 10 pics! I'm just no good at that camera thing.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home