Adminswife

Saturday, April 05, 2008

SUCH A DEAL WE GOT FOR YOU!!!!!

JC Penneys had an awesome sale. Jeans and shirts (both long and short sleeves) were only $4.97. Have you ever heard of such a thing? So, we went shopping. None of the jeans fit Elyse, and I mean NONE. But the shirts did fit. So, we ended up with two long sleeve and two short sleeve. Here is a picture of one of the blouses.

Do you think our little girl grew up? I can't believe the difference a few months makes. It must be Emily's influence - it certainly isn't mine.

3 Comments:

At April 07, 2008 9:39 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

hi everybody! elyse, you look very grown up in your new blouse. i bet that was exciting to get those new clothes! i love you girlie, and the rest of the fam, too. i'll see you all soon.

 
At April 07, 2008 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh! Check her out!!! I want a fashion show next time I'm home. And a shopping spree for myself...can I request that?? :)

Love you, Mom!

-Betsey

 
At April 07, 2008 5:46 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Wow, Elyse! You are so grown up! I love your new shirt! Your nails look lovely too...such a big girl! You need to stop growing up so quick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home