Adminswife

Monday, July 20, 2009

RUBY FALLS again!!!!!



I forgot about this video Dad took. They have different colored lights, that is why the falls change colors. The falls started about 50 feet behind the current water fall. It moved as the rocks faded away. At the bottom of the falls, is a small pond about five feet deep. It is fenced off, but we could walk around the pond and behind the falls. We got pretty wet doing it, but it was worth it. As usual, I am sticking my tongue out. It is very dark, so you might not be able to see it.

Now that we are home, we have lots of work to do. My washer and dryer is sold. Now I need to sell the frig and stove (unless the buyers of our house want it).

Have a great day! Blogging will be few and far between now that we are home and packing. I don't think you will like pictures of boxes and boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home